Exchange Program with Schools which did not sign an agreement with K-Arts
K-Arts holds joint performances, exhibitions, workshops, invitational lectures, and other exchange programs throughout the year with schools or cultural institutions abroad without having to establish partnership agreement. However, we are also open to become partner institutions to provide students at home and abroad with more opportunity to grow as international or transnational artitsts. Therefore, those who want to join K-Arts as exchange student should check this issue with international office of their home school where they plan to earn the degree.
Spring Semester: 1st week of March through 3rd week of June
Fall Semester: last week of August through 3rd week of December
The majority of courses at K-Arts are run in Korean. However, students can join the most of departments as exchange students with English OR Korean proficiency only. However, there are departments such as Filmmaking, Acting, and Playwright where the Korean proficiency is required to be able to join. For those who wish to study at K-Arts with English, iBT TOEFL79 or its equivalent is required. For Korean Proficiency, TOPIK Level 3 or its equivalent is required.
K-Arts also provides Korean language courses for beginners and Intermediate level learners as 2 academic credit course for international students.
Exchange student can earn maximum of 19 credits for undergraduate and 12 for graduate per semester. A total number of credits can be transferred and adjusted depending on the credit system of one’s home school after completion of exchange semester.
- Check out majors and courses being offered and application process at K-Arts through our website
- Contact international office or professors of your home universities
- Prepare required documents
- Submit the documents to home universities
- Home universities nominate students for K-Arts and transfer the application documents
- K-Arts reviews the Application
- K-Arts issues an official certificate of admission to accepted students for visa and school enrollment
Spring Semester(Mar~Jun) Application Deadline : October 31
Fall semester(Sep~Dec) Application Deadline : April 30
- An application form
- Study plan: English or Korean
- Academic official transcript: in English
- Nomination/Recommendation Letter
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Korean or English Proficiency Test certificate (If any)
- Medical Clearance (no given format, when accepted)
Students pay tuition fees to their Home school. All other expenses including dormitory, transportation, school books and meals are covered by themselves.