Acting/ PerformanceKIM Soo-gi
- M.F.A., Theatre and Drama, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA
- M.A. in Theatre and Drama, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, Korea University
- Performed: 《Approach/Avoidance》, 《Tales from South Asia》, 《Sarachi》 etc.
- Publication: Acting Training through Body Seoul: Dongin, 2007.
- Publication: Molley Sweeny Trans., Seoul: Wol in, 2000.
Acting/ DirectingSEO Chung-sik
- Graduated from Dept. of Acting in Real Escuela Superior de Arte Dram?tico y Danza de Madrid, Spain
- Graduated from Theatre Department in Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Board member of Korean Association For Theatre Education, etc
- Acting: 《M. Butterfly》, Film 《Sund@y Seoul》, TV 《Tango》 Spain, etc.
- Directing: 《The taming of the shrew》, 《Cyrano》, etc.
- Directed: 《The Final Interview》, 《Wrestling Season》, 《No Home Nowhere To Stay》, 《Step On A Crack》, etc.
Mime/ MovementNAM Geung-ho
- M.F.A., Theatre, University of PARIS 8, France
- B.A. in Theatre and Film, Kyeong Sung University
- Diplome in ECOLE INTERNATIONALE DE MIMODRAME DE PARIS MARCEL MARCEAU, France
- Prize of Acting Mimos international mime festival in France 《4 59》
- Directing & Acting: 《Two men》, 《4 59》, etc.
- Performed: 《Le chariot des comiques》 《L` homme qui voulait rester debout》, etc.
Drama/Theatre for the YoungCHOI Young-ai
- M.F.A., Drama Theatre for the Young , Eastern Michigan University, USA
- M.A., Theatre, Dongguk University
- B.A., English Language and Literature, Ewha Womans University
- Vice President & The executive Committee of ASSITEJ International
- Awarded: Best Director, Children's Theatre of the Year(1993), Best Play, Children's Theatre of the Year(1991)
- Editorial Board Member, Youth Theatre Journal, the USA.
- Presentation; Japan and Various presentations in Turkey, Austria, Canada, etc.
Acting/ DirectingPARK Sang-ha
- Ph.D., Theatre, Russian Academy of Theatre Arts(GITIS), Russia
- M.F.A., Acting, Boris Schukin Theatre College of Higher Education, Russia
- B.A., M.A., English, Pusan National University
- Director, Korean Association for Theatre Education
- Directed: 《Uncle Vanya》 《Silence》, etc.
- Publication: Russian Modern Drama: Love Seoul: Dong in, 2008.
- Winter Workshop, National Theatre, 2002, 2003
- Stanislavsky's Workshop, Milyang Theatre Village, 1998, 2002.
Drama/Theatre for the YoungHWANG Ha-young
- M.A., Ph.D., University of Exeter, UK
- B.A., Yonsei University
- Assistant Professor in Theatre Studies, Department of English Language and Literature, National University of Singapore
- Board Member of ITYARN (International Theatre for Young Audiences Research Network)
- Translation Co Editor, Asian Shakespeare Intercultural Archive (AlSlIlA)
- Conference Papers presented at ITYARN (International Theatre for Young Audiences Research Network), IFTR (International Federation for Theatre Research), IDEA (International Drama/Theatre and Education Association), World Congress of Korean Studies, etc.
- Articles published in journals including 『Youth and Performance』, 『Theatre Forum』, 『Drama, Play and Education』, 『Theatre and Education』, 『Arts Education Series (Korean National Research Centre for the Arts)』, 『IDEA 2007 Dialogues』 (in English or Korean)
- M.A. in Voice Studies, Central School of Speech & Drama, UK
- B.A. and M.A. in Chemistry from Seoul National University
- Visiting professor in the Department of Performance Arts at Kukmin University
- B.A. in Acting, The Korea National Unversity of Arts
- Conversationalist instruction: 《Seagull》 《Antigone》 《Oedipus》
- Taught at: Kukmin University, the School of Drama, Hanyang University, Dongkuk University, Seoul Institute of Arts, Dankuk University, and Daejin University
Acting/ DirectingKANG Minjae
- Graduate Certificate, Theatre Directing, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art(RADA), UK
- M.A. in Actor Training and Coaching, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, UK
- M.A. in Text and Performance Studies, King’s College London/RADA, UK
- B.A. in Theatre and Fiom, Yongin University
- Assistant Professor, Kookmin University
- Performed: 《A Midsummer Night’s Dream》, 《Root 64》, 《The Mayor of Zalamea》, etc.
- Directed: 《King Lear》, 《Urtain》, 《Motortown》, 《Hospice》, 《Root 64》, 《The Lower Depths》, 《Steak House》, Musical 《Gorae Gorae》, 《Bicycle(UK)》, 《Rashomon(UK)》, etc.
- B.A. in Acting, Korea National University of Arts
- The National Theater Association of Korea: Best New Actor <Yi>
- The 11th Korea Musical Awards : Best Actor <Hedwig and the Angry Inch>
- KBS Drama Awards : Best New Actor <The Vineyard Man>
- SBS Drama Awards : <The King and I>
- Man of La Mancha : Don Quixote / Cervantes
- Dream Girls : Curtis Taylor Jr.