CinematographyKIM Hyung- koo
- American Film Institute, (MFA)
- Korean Film Council Commissioner
- FILM [Memoris of Murder] Director of Photography. Korean Grand Film Award Best Cinematography.
- FILM [The Day After] Director of Photography Cannes International Film Festival Competition
- FILM[The Host] Director of Photography Asian Film Award Best Cinematography
- B.M., Seoul National University
- M,M., Completion D.M.A., Temple University, USA
- Festival director of Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, Chungmuro International Film Festival, etc.
- Director; 《Rosy Life》, 《Jungle Story》, 《My Korean Cinema Episode 1,2,3》 , etc.
- Best new director Chunsa Film Award, Best new director Blue Dragon Film Award, Prix George et Ruta Saduoul, Best new Film director Baeksang Art Award, etc
- B.A., Theatre and Film, Hanyang University
- M.F.A., Academy of Art University
- Diploma in Directing, Korean Academy of Film Arts
- Former President of Korea National University of arts
- Director and screen writer; 《Guro Arirang》, 《Our Twisted Hero》, 《Rainbow Trout》, 《Paradise Villa》, etc.
- Special Prize 17th Montreal Film Festival , Best Feature Award Hawaii International Film Festival, Special Jury Prize Tokyo International Film Festival , etc.
Producing/ Film criticismPYEON Jang-wan
Vice President, Academic & Student Affairs
- M.A., New York University, USA
- Diploma in Film Directing, Korean Academy of Film Arts
- Vice President, Academic & Student Affairs, K Arts(2017 )
- Dean, School of Film, TV, & Multimedia, K'Arts(2013 2015)
- Film Producer; 《Summer Whispers》 Etc.
- Supervising Programmer, Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival
- B.A., Chungang University
- M.F.A., Cinematograhpy, American Film Institute, USA
- Diploma in Cinematography, Korean Academy of Film Arts
- Member of Korean Society of Cinematographers
- Cinematographer; 《Mr.Go》, 《Take Off》, 《200 Pounds Beauty》, 《Oh! Brothers》, 《YMCA Baseball Team》, etc.
- Best Cinematography Award Daejong Film Awards, Golden Cinema Festival, Chunsa Film Festival, etc
Sound Design LEE Kyu-suk
- B.M., Electronic Engineering, Korea University
- M.F.A., Film&Video Production, University of South California, USA
- Research Engineer of Samsung Electronics corp.
- Technical consultant of KOFIC(Korean Film Council)
- Sound Supervisor(Mixing); 《Stake Out》, 《The Legend of the Evil Lake》 , 《Jealousy Is My Middle Name》, 《Bichunmoo》, 《2009 Lost Memories》, etc
- Best Sound 39th Daejong Film Award 《2009 Lost Memories》
Directing/Filmmaking LEE Seung-moo
- M.A., Dongguk University
- M.A., Cinema Studies, New York University, USA
- M.F.A., Filmmaking, New York University, USA
- Researching Reporter on Film, New Media, IBIS
- Director; 《Worrior’s Way》 , Screenwriter ; 《The Legend of the Evil Lake》
- Awarded Spain Alemria Western Film Festival Audience Choice Prize
Film EditingKIM Yang-il
- B.A., University Of New South Wales, Australia
- B.A., Specialist Extension in Editing, AFTRS(Australian Film, Television and Radio School), Australia
- Computer graphics designer of Channel T.E.N, Australia
- Designer &Online Editor of Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Australia
- Editor; 《Untold Scandal》, 《My Mother, the Mermaid》, 《A Man who was Superman》, Post production Supervisor; 《A Petal》, etc.
- B.A. in History, Seoul National University
- Producer & CEO of Chungeorahm Film (2001~2013)
- Producer :《The Host》(2006) 《26years》(2012) etc.
- Executive Producer : 《3 Iron》(2004) 《Tale of Cinema》(2005) etc.
- Vice President of Korean Film Producers Association (2013~ )
- Director of Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (2016~2018)
Film EditingSteve M. CHOE
- 2003 AFI Conservatory MFA, Editing 1995 California State University Northridge BA, Radio TV Film Major
- 2005~Current C 47 Post Studio, Seoul Korea C.E.O/ Senior Editor
- 1999~2002 DMZ Film, CA, U.S.A C.E.O
- Film Editing: Operation Chromite (2016), Northern Limit Line (2015), Snowpiercer (2013), Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005), A Moment to Remember (2004)
Directing Lee Jeong-beom
- B.F.A., Korea National University of Arts
- Director of PiFan Youth Film Academy, judge of Film Gate of Shin Younggyun Culture Art Foundation
- Director; <Cruel Winter Blue> <The Man From Nowhere>
- Won Baeksang award for best picture, Korea Film Awards, Chunsa Film Festival, rookie director prize