Digital Media VisualCHO Chung-Yean
- M.F.A. in Digital Art, Carnegie Mellon University(2003)
- B.F.A in Multimedia Design, Korea National University of Arts(1999)
- Director of Mixed Reality Lab, Asia Culture Center (2016)
- Member of Korean Association of Digital Moving Image(2007 Current)
- Lecturer at Korea National University of Arts; Yeonsei and HongIk University(2005 2015)
Commercial MediaCHO Pung-Youn
- B.A., Graphic Design, Seoul National University
- Established CODA Film Production Company (CEO, Commercial Film Director)
- More than 600 TV CFs, Music Videos, SP Film produced
- Finalist International Advertising Awards New York Festival
- Grand prix Prize MKMF Music Video Festival
- Excellence Prize Korea Advertising Awards, etc.
Visual GraphicsHAN Sang- Jin
- École Des Arts Appliqués MJM (Diplôme), France
- Visiting Professor at Korea National University of Arts
- Motion Graphics & VFX Supervisor of KBS
- Graphic Designer of A&C KOLON
- Work; KBS TV Drama Series 《Seoul 1945》, Documentary Series 《HD History Special》, MBC TV Series 《M》, 《Entre chien et loop》, SBS TV Drama Series 《My girl》, etc.
Graphic DesignCHANG Yoon-hee
- B.F.A., M.S., Communications Design Emphasis in Graphic Design, Pratt Institute, USA
- Graphic Designer of Network Design New York, USA
- Designer of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd/ Samsung Research & Development Center/ Architectural Graphic Signage Design/ International associate of theatre critics extraordinary congress PR design, etc.
- Design Committee Member of 2014 Pyeong Chang Olympic Winter Games Candidate City Dream Team/ The Korean Theatre Journal, etc.
Computer GraphicsLEE Sung-eun
- B.F.A., M.F.A. Seoul National University
- M.F.A., Computer Graphics, Pratt Institute, USA
- Previously employed at Multimedia Division, Samsung Electronics Corp.
- Thesis: 《A Study in Aspects of Pictorial Expressions of Human Body》, etc.
- Projects; Planning/Development of Educational Softwares